Ticket details have been confirmed for Sunderland AFC’s Premier League clash away at Watford F.C. next month.
The Black Cats face The Hornets on Saturday 01 April, 3pm kick-off, and David Moyes’ men will be hoping to do the double over Watford after beating them earlier in the season at the Stadium of Light.
Tickets for the game are priced at £30 for adults, £22 for over 65s, £18 for under 20s and full-time students with a valid ID and £10 for under 16s.
Season card holders can apply for tickets through the following system. All phases are subject to availability:
· 25 or more Black Cat points, 9am Thursday 2 March – 4.30pm Monday 6 March.
· 20 or more Black Cat points, 9am Tuesday 7 March – 4.30pm Wednesday 8 March.
· 15 or more Black Cat points, 9am Thursday 9 March – 4.30pm Friday 10 March.
· 10 or more Black Cat points, 9am Monday 13 March – 4.30pm Tuesday 14 March.· 5 or more Black Cat points, 9am Wednesday 15 March – 4.30pm Thursday 16 March.
· Should any tickets remain a further announcement will be made.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
Online: Click here (24-hour service)
Supporters can save money by using the ‘print at home’ ticket service, details available online
Telephone: 0371 911 1973 (24-hour service)
In-person: Stadium of Light ticket office, opening hours as listed;
Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm,
Saturday, 10am - 1pm,
Match day, 10am - kick-off.
Did you know you can now sync Sunderland AFC’s 2016-17 schedule to your calendar?
To get started, simply go to https://sunderland.calreply.net/schedule and follow the instructions. The fixture sync service is compatible with iOS, Google and Outlook (Microsoft) calendars.